Congratulations to all of our new Seminole Club and Chapter leaders! Thank you to those club and chapter leaders that were able to listen in on the Wednesday, July 20 conference call. Please find the conference call minutes posted below.
Michael McFadden—Seminole Clubs’ Captain of Financials
- Fill out the financial statement. For help, take a look at the financial statement example.
- Submit the financial statement with club president’s signature on attestation report. The attestation report can be found on last tab of the financial statement or downloaded here. Don’t forget to submit the club’s June 2016 bank statement.
- Make sure the club’s top four board members (president, vice president, treasurer and secretary) have signed the Volunteer Code of Ethics agreement. Submit the four agreements by scanning and emailing them to Dia Combas or fax to 850.644.8847. If a club leader submitted the agreement during the 2016 Leadership Conference, there is no need to submit the agreement again.
- Complete an executive summary of the past year.
- Submit the contact information and officer slate form.
- Listen in on the Wednesday, June 22 conference call for any financial/reporting document questions. Phone lines will be open at 12:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. EDT. Join us by dialing 888.670.3525 and entering the participant passcode 7985678769#.
- Complete all of the above by Friday, July 8.
For more information, visit the Resources for Club Leaders web page.
Seminole Service Day
This year’s Seminole Service Day is Saturday, March 19. All project information is due to the FSU Alumni Association by Wednesday, Feb. 17. For more details about service day, review the previous blog post.
The 2016 Leadership Weekend will be held from Thursday, April, 21–Saturday, April 23. Registration and more information is available on our Leadership Weekend web page.
Review the full conference call minutes below.
Last time on the Real Conference Call for Seminole Club Leaders, we addressed:
- Bowl game watching parties
- Photo sharing
- Collecting constituent data
- Mid-year financials
- Leadership turnover
Stay tuned for next week’s call on Thursday, Feb. 4, to discuss:
- Seminole Service Day
- 2016 Leadership Weekend
- Open discussion
Happy Thanksgiving to our Seminole Club and Chapter Family!
We hope you all are excited about our next conference call, Thursday, Dec. 3. As a reminder, this conference call is open to all Seminole Club and Chapter leaders. There will be two call time options for you to join — 12:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. EDT.
To participate in the call, dial 888-670-3525. When prompted for the participant passcode, enter 7985678769#.
Please indicate below which call you will be joining and feel free to suggest any topics you wish for us to cover. Continue reading
Don’t forget — the next conference call is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 3.
Click the button below to download the conference call minutes.
Join us next Thursday, Oct. 1 at 12:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. EDT as we discuss fall reminders, upcoming events and club business.
This conference call is open to all Seminole Club and Chapter leaders. Continue reading
There will be a conference call on Dec. 11 at 12:30 p.m. ET or 5:00 p.m. ET. Please be sure to let us know what time you will be joining us!
Some agenda items that will be discussed during Wednesday’s conference call are
- Midyear financials (Due Jan. 15)
- Upcoming events
- Bowl game information
- D & O insurance
Gina will be sending out an email this afternoon with additional conference call information.
Seminole Club Leaders,
Thank you again to those who made it out to the 2013 FSU Clubbie Awards! For those who missed the event, please review the PDF version of the packet we distributed during the workshop session (clubbies_workshop). Be sure to also check out photos from the Clubbie Awards and the video during the on-field recognition. We look forward to seeing everyone again next year for the 2014 FSU Clubbie Awards!
In other news, Homecoming celebrations are already kicking off on campus – and you don’t have to be in Tallahassee to be a part of the fun! You can check out the live broadcast of the Homecoming parade next Friday (Nov. 15) at 2 p.m. ET.
Please remember to mark your calendars for the all-club conference calls on December 11, and be sure to let us know what time you will be joining in – 12:30 p.m. ET or 5:00 p.m. ET.
Additionally, don’t forget that the Club Leadership Conference is right around the corner. While a date has not been set for the Spring Game, we will get all the information regarding the Leadership Conference to you as soon as a date for the game is confirmed.
Thank you for all you do to make our FSU Clubs and Chapters the best in the nation!