Congratulations to all of our new Seminole Club and Chapter leaders! Thank you to those club and chapter leaders that were able to listen in on the Wednesday, July 20 conference call. Please find the conference call minutes posted below.
Michael McFadden—Seminole Clubs’ Captain of Financials
- Fill out the financial statement. For help, take a look at the financial statement example.
- Submit the financial statement with club president’s signature on attestation report. The attestation report can be found on last tab of the financial statement or downloaded here. Don’t forget to submit the club’s June 2016 bank statement.
- Make sure the club’s top four board members (president, vice president, treasurer and secretary) have signed the Volunteer Code of Ethics agreement. Submit the four agreements by scanning and emailing them to Dia Combas or fax to 850.644.8847. If a club leader submitted the agreement during the 2016 Leadership Conference, there is no need to submit the agreement again.
- Complete an executive summary of the past year.
- Submit the contact information and officer slate form.
- Listen in on the Wednesday, June 22 conference call for any financial/reporting document questions. Phone lines will be open at 12:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. EDT. Join us by dialing 888.670.3525 and entering the participant passcode 7985678769#.
- Complete all of the above by Friday, July 8.
For more information, visit the Resources for Club Leaders web page.
Seminole Club® and Chapter leaders are invited to attend the Homecoming All-College Tailgate at the President’s house on Saturday, Nov. 8. Come enjoy food, live entertainment and fellowship with alumni and friends at this complimentary game day reception. The party begins 3½ hours prior to kickoff. Registration will be available until Friday, Oct. 31. We hope to see everyone there! Continue reading