Good afternoon club leaders!
As we approach the month of May (which means summer is coming!) it seems like a good time to address a few Seminole Club® reminders. The fiscal year will end on Tuesday, June 30 and in order for a club to receive their yearly stipend, the following annual requirements must be completed:
- Host or participate in at least one event that is ACADEMIC in nature. (i.e., a Seminole Send-Off, a scholarship dinner, have a professor speak at a club event, table at a college fair, etc.)
- Host or participate in at least one event that is ATHLETIC in nature. This one is super-easy and taken care of in just one game watching party
- Participate in the annual SEMINOLE SERVICE DAY
- Submit your annual Seminole Club® reporting documents online, no later than Wednesday, July 8. These documents include 1) Contact Information and Officer Slate, 2) Executive Summary of the past fiscal year and 3) a Planning Calendar for the upcoming fiscal year. When completing these forms, please make sure to be as detailed as possible.
- Seminole Clubs® in phases 1-4 must submit financial information no later than Wednesday, July 8.
Seminole Club® stipends cannot be disbursed until all club required events, reporting documents and financial statements have been received by the FSU Alumni Association. For more information on club requirements, visit our Club Requirements and Reporting webpage or download the 2015 Seminole Club Handbook (pg. 17).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.644.1148 as soon as possible if you know your club is going to have difficulty meeting the requirements. We don’t want any club to miss out on their stipend so please let us help you!