Seminole Service Day unites alumni, students, staff, faculty, parents and friends to give back to their local communities. By bringing together diverse members of FSU’s community with a common goal of service, Seminole Service Day strengthens the bond with each other and the University, and increases FSU’s visibility around the world.
- The official hashtag for Seminole Service Day is #SeminoleServiceDay.
- Help promote Seminole Service Day by posting on Facebook and Twitter starting TODAY!
- Use this hashtag before, during and after the event to spread the word about good work being done by Seminoles in your community.
- If you have not yet completed a press release, please do so now to let local news and radio outlets know about Seminole Service Day in your community. Visit http://fla.st/1yc9n0r to view a sample press release.
- Be sure to follow-up after your event by sharing your success with the FSU Alumni Association. Your Seminole Club® or Chapter may even make its way into the FSU Alumni Association’s VIRES® Magazine!
- Post pictures, thank all sponsors, participants and the charity that hosted your club.
- Make sure to send the FSU Alumni Association a final report about the event at https://one.fsu.edu/SSDfollow-up, by Tuesday. March 31.
Work hard, wear your garnet and gold, take pictures and have fun!