1. FSU Signage — Event signage is an important factor when planning any event. From a grand welcome sign, to a simple directional sign, to an FSU flag, it’s important to provide these visuals for parents and students.
2. Seminole Experience App — The FSU Alumni Association will be sending Seminole Experience App information cards in our goodie boxes to clubs and chapters hosting Seminole Send-Offs. Encourage incoming students to download the Seminole Experience App on their iPhones or Androids. This will allow students to start participating in FSU’s greatest traditions!
3. Future Nole Buttons — Hand out “Future Noles” buttons to incoming students so they can proudly display their Seminole spirit!
4. Garnet & Gold Balloons — Celebrate an FSU acceptance with garnet and gold decor.
5. FSU Cookies — Enjoy a festive party with FSU themed desserts!
6. Seminole Inspired Flowers — Make this a special event by displaying garnet & gold colored flowers.
7. Hashtag Signs — The FSU Alumni Association is providing clubs with two hashtag signs. The signs read “#FutureNole” and “#SeminoleSendOff.” Encourage students to take pictures with these signs and to tweet using the hashtags.
The send-off goodie boxes will include:
- Student Alumni Association (SAA) shirts
- Information cards on downloading the Seminole Experience App, along with 2015-2016 Seminole Experience books
- Seminole Booster shirts and sunglasses
- FSU Alumni Association pens, pencils and drawstring bags
- “Future Nole” buttons
- Campus maps
- Hashtag signs
- Coupons to Sonny’s BBQ, the FSU bookstore and the campus bowling alley
- Garnet and gold rubber bracelets
- Information from other student organizations (SGA, Career Center, The Globe, etc.)
- Seminole head stickers
Also, don’t forget to take a look at the 2016 Seminole Send-Off Guidelines, where you can find helpful send-off tips, sign-in sheets, lyrics to the FSU Fight Song, games and more!